UNIQUE OSA PENINSULA RENTAL PROPERTIES
Osa Peninsula Rental Houses
Communicating Directly with the Owner
Welcome to the Osa Peninsula. Among the ecolodges, the hotels, and the small inns, are the unique rentals of the Osa Peninsula. These rentals are available through the owners of select properties. We at Osa Tourism have listed properties that are purposely designed for short-term vacation rentals. Key factors are location, amenities, configuration and capacity. Price is a reflection of a combination of these factors, as well as the time of year.
Directly communicating with the owner gives you insight into your decision.
Osa Peninsula Rental Houses
Beach House, Osa Peninsula
Puerto Jimenez, beach nearby, 3-minute drive or 15-min walk to town.
Four-Bedroom House + One-Bedroom Separate Apartment
Entire House: 4 bedrooms + 3 bathrooms + loft + kitchen + living room
Entire Apartment: 1 bedroom + 2 beds + bathroom + kitchen + living room
13 Beds: 1 King, 3 Queen, 4 Doubles, 5 Singles
Beach Access + WIFI + Full Kitchens + View Golfo Dulce + Washer/Dryer + Barbecue + AC
Sleeps 8 to 18 people
Casa Del Bambu, Osa Peninsula
Puerto Jimenez, garden view, 10-minute drive or 30-min walk to town.
Oasis Osa, Osa Peninsula
Playa Preciosa, garden view, close to the beach
Two-Bedroom Rainforest Villa + Two-Bedroom Beach Villa
Entire Rainforest Villa: 2 bedrooms (each with a Queen bed) + 1 bathroom + full kitchen + living room
Entire Beach Villa: 2 bedrooms (1 Queen Bed + 2 Twins) + 1 bathroom + full kitchen + living room
Full Kitchens + AC + WIFI + Garden Patios + Beach Access
Sleeps up to 4 people in each villa
Osa Outfitters, Osa Peninsula
Puerto Jimenez, Golfo Dulce view, on the waterfront
Two-Bedroom Upstairs Unit + Two-Bedroom Downstairs Unit
Upstairs Separate Unit: 2 bedrooms (3 Doubles) + 1 bathroom + kitchen + living room
Downstairs Separate Unit: 2 bedrooms (3 Doubles) + 1 bathroom + kitchen + living room
Full Kitchens + AC + WIFI + Washer/Dryer + Barbecue + Rooftop Pool
Sleeps up to 12 people
Tres Palmas, Osa Peninsula
Matapalo, Golfo Dulce view, above the beach of Matapalo
Four Bedroom with Loft
Entire House: 4 suites + loft + full kitchen + large living space + outdoor patio
12 Beds: 2 Kings, 2 Queens, 2 Doubles, 2 Singles and 2 Bunk beds (4 singles)
Full Kitchens + WIFI + Barbecue + Pool + Path to Beach + Pizza Oven + Satallite TV
Sleeps up to 18 people
More Osa Peninsula House Rentals Coming!
Osa Peninsula Rental House Map
1. Apartment Herrera
2. Beach House
3. Casa Del Bambu
4. Cascadas Corcovado
5. Corcovado Treehouse
6. Oasis Osa
7. Osa Outfitters
8. Tres Palmas
Osa Tourism does not handle any financial transactions.
All reservations and financial transactions are exchanged directly with the accommodations.
THE OSA TOURIST INFORMATION CENTER
Up-To-Date Tourist Information from the Osa Peninsula
Stay updated with the latest specials from the mesmerizing Osa Peninsula by following Osa Tourism on Instagram!
If you happen to be unable to find what you seek on the OsaTourism website, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We’re here to help, and we’ll go the extra mile to provide you with the assistance you need! Feel free to get in touch, and we’ll do our utmost to assist you in any way possible.
TOP TEN THINGS TO EXPERIENCE ON THE OSA PENINSULA
1. Visit Corcovado National Park: The Park is one of the most biodiverse places on the planet and is home to a variety of wildlife, including jaguars, tapirs, and scarlet macaws.
2. Go Whale Watching: The Osa Peninsula is one of the best places in Costa Rica to go whale watching. You can spot humpback whales, pilot whales, and even orcas.
3. Explore the Beaches: The Osa Peninsula is home to some of the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica. From white sand beaches to black sand beaches, there is something for everyone.
4. Go Sport Fishing: The Osa Peninsula is a great place to go sport fishing. You can catch a variety of fish, including marlin, sailfish, and roosterfish.
5. Visit the Waterfalls: The Osa Peninsula is home to some of the most beautiful waterfalls in Costa Rica. From the majestic King Louis (Matapalo Waterfall) to the awesome Magical Mogos Waterfalls, there is something for everyone.
6. Go Bird Watching: The Osa Peninsula is home to a variety of birds, including toucans, parrots, and oropendolas.
7. Take a Boat Tour of the Golfo Dulce: Take a boat tour of the Osa Peninsula and explore the mangroves, islands, and beaches.
8. Go Kayaking: Kayaking is a great way to explore the Osa Peninsula. You can paddle through the mangroves and explore the islands.
9. Go Hiking: The Osa Peninsula is home to a variety of hiking trails, from easy to difficult. Explore the rainforest and spot a variety of wildlife.
10. Surfing: It is a great destination for surfers, with some of the best waves in the country. The waves here are suitable for all levels of surfers, from beginners to experienced surfers.